Eurofins Air Toxics offers options for your soil gas analysis needs.
TO-15 (5ppbv – 20 ppbv)
TO-17 (5ppbv – 20 ppbv)
Extremely Competitive Pricing
- 5 Day TAT
- All inclusive pricing - included media
- Mid-range reporting limits (5ppbv - 20 ppbv) perfect for soil gas screening levels
- 1000 X calibration range to effectively analyze highly impacted sites
- Allows for the accurate reporting of oxygenates and naphthalene
- Flexibility to add VOCs not amenable to 8260B
- Direct calibration using NIST-traceable vapor phase standards
- Rigorous cleaning and media certification protocols
- Full scan MS data allows for full characterization of soil gas
- Wide selection of leak check compounds available
- 100% of data validated against TO-15 requirements
We continue to expand our sorbent capabilities and have added to both our TO-17 product line and our passive sampling solutions. Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon fuel identification and characterization are now available by EPA Method TO-17, encompassing middle distillate fuels such as diesel, jet fuel, mineral spirits and kerosene. Carbon range fractionation, quantification of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, and a wide range of compounds of concern from naphthalene to pyrene are also achievable using TO-17.
With our commitment to data integrity and investment in advanced instrumentation and technologies, coupled with innovative research and development, Air Toxics is your air and vapor expert.
Get Your Copy Today
Evaluate our Solutions
Review our Experience
Call your Air Toxics' Project Manager